Coaching next steps!
We are excited that you desire to coach with FCA Sports! We believe that the coach is one of the MOST IMPORTANT pieces in our league. Billy Graham once said "a coach will impact more people in one year, than the average person will in their entire lifetime". Therefore we place a HIGH importance on the coach.To become a coach in our FCA Sports programs the following steps are required:
1. Sign up as a "Coach" by clicking Register or Login to our website above, if you previously registered a player.
2. Complete FCA Ministry Leaders Application (a link will be emailed to you after you register)
3. Coach Interview w/ FCA Staff (if necessary)
4. "Safe Sport" *Background Check, authorization and verification* (*must occur every 2 years)
Approved Coaches are then required to complete the following training:
1. FCA Overview (30-min) (Click HERE)
2. FCA E3 Training (30-min) (Click HERE)
3. Coaches Creed & Responsibilities Review
4. Attend In-Person Training/Coaches Meeting prior to season
5. (Optional) 360 Coach Course (Click HERE)
If you have any questions about this process please contact us HERE
Each of these steps must be completed to be eligible to coach with FCA Sports.